Premium select series leather with patented swivel recline mechanism and an adjustable headrest. It comes with an aluminum base.
* Color: White
* Dimensions: 35L x 34D x 40H
* Free White Glove Delivery and Set Up
Bass Industries Inc.,
3485 NW 65th Street,
Miami FL 33147
Tel: (305) 751-2716
Toll Free: (800) 346-8575
Fax: (305) 756-6165
If you’re looking for a recliner with a variety of reclining positions but don’t need a lift chair, then the UltraComfort America UC553 Stellar Comfort Power Reclinercould be just right for you. This chair features Stellar Comfort positioning technology that allows the back and footrest to operate separately, meaning you can create a position where your feet are above your heart for improved circulation. Because this chair’s frame is built from kiln-dried maple with reinforced corners, it will provide years of comfort. The seat features sinuous springs and high-density foam for firm support. This model comes with a six button, handheld control to operate the reclining mechanism. Like most UltraComfort models, this chair is specifically designed to serve a specific range of height and weight, from 5’4” to 5’10” and up to 375 pounds. With a side pocket for easy storage and plush padding, you’ll find that this chair has everything you need.
· This power recliner includes padded arms, a pillow headrest and a side pocket for storage
· Chaise style footrest won’t move around and cradles your body from head to toe
· 1.8 high density foam will hold its shape for years
· Sinuous wire springs provide substantial support
· This model comes standard with Stellar Comfort positioning technology, which lets the headrest and footrest work independently to create a variety of seating positions
· Kiln-dried maple frame adds lasting strength
· This chair is designed for people from 5’4″ to 5’10″ and can support up to 375 pounds
· Features a back-up battery system that will return the chair to the seated position in case of a power outage
All Ultra Comfort America products are available in your choice of premium fabrics. Click on the Swatches Tab to view the options for each product.
for Customer Service
and Technical Support:
Customer Service Fax:
Tech Service Fax:
Credit Department Fax:
Sales Department Fax:
The Palliser Alegra 43013 Rocker Recliner is an elegant choice for a quality living room recliner. The combination of high-quality materials with a wide variety of cover finishes gives you a piece that will provide a return on investment for many years. The chaise style rocker recliner provides head-to-toe comfort and support. The Alegra is also available as a Wallhugger Recliner, Swivel Rocker Recliner, Power Wall Hugger, Power Rocker Recliner, Power Recliner 2 Motor, and Power Lift Chair. The Alegra can be customized with more than 250 cover choices. There are eight grades of leather choices, all are top grain leathers. Fine grade leathers are soft and rich, while lower grade leathers are treated to resist spills and wear well over time. Fabric choices include a variety of microfibers, patterned and plain fabrics, and textured chenilles. Optional manual or power recline is available. The manual recline features three settings: closed, open or perfect viewing, and up; whereas power recline features an infinite variety of settings. Frames are constructed from kiln-dried hardwoods for weather resistant quality. Joints are also pinned and glued for uniformity and added strength. The back is filled with blown fibre and features 11 or 12 gauge sinuous “S” springs. The seat features eight-gauge “S” springs, engineered to give you enduring comfort and strength, as well as high-resiliency molded foam for superior sitting comfort as well as durability. Springs are complemented by interwoven elastic webbing for consistent no-sag suspension to last the life of the product. The Alegra is sure to please everyone in the family.
· More than 250 fabric and leather upholstery finishes available to choose from
· 1.8 high-density foam used in the seat, arms and back
· Sinuous “S” springs are used in the back and seat for strength
· Kiln dried hardwood frame is durable and weather resistant
· The back features blown fiber for the ultimate in comfort
· Joints are pinned and glued for added uniformity and strength
· Construction includes the use of engineered wood products for increased durability
· Optional manual handle or toggle power reclining mechanism
· Wallhugger Recliner
· Rocker Recliner
· Swivel Rocker Recliner
· Power Wall Hugger
· Power Rocker Recliner
· Power Recliner 2 Motor
· Power Lift Chair
Customize the upholstery of your chair to match the look and feel of your home and meet the needs of your family. All leather is top grain and available in a number of grades. Lower grades, while still of high quality, are typically protected, best suited for everyday use and households with children and pets. Protected leathers wear well over time, while higher grades tend to be softer out of the box and offer more complex color choices. Leather/Match is our most popular and cost-effective option whereby all seating and contact surfaces are full genuine leather and the external back and sides of the chair are a perfect synthetic leather match. Upholstery choices run from stain-resistant Microfibers to detailed fabrics and chenilles, ranging from intricate and botanical patterns to elegant solids and textures. Click on the “Color Swatches” tab to see all of the available upholstery options.
Palliser® Furniture Upholstery Ltd.
70 Lexington Park
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Canada R2G 4H2
T 204 988 5600
F 204 988 5604